Last week we’ve integrated a new feature on our interactive upload form: now you can find the location of your project on the map and drag the marker to the exact spot. How?
* First enter the visiting address of the project.
* Click the link ‘Find location using the address above’.
* You’ll get a green mark when the location is found, or a red mark when the address you’ve entered is not recognized.
* Either way, you can now click on the next link (the line just below) to redefine or set the exact location on the map.
* The map is shown in a pop-up, and you can drag the marker to the exact spot.
When the marker never even shows up, empty your cache before you start working on the pinpointing, and press ctrl+F5 to force a refresh. The loading of the map will continue when you zoom in and out and you’ll see the whole map.
What is the upload form? MIMOA has set up a complete and easy-to-use interactive upload form to help you get your most favourite, last built, and just visited new projects published online. You can even save your work and come back later to finish the upload form, so there is no need to prepare days in advance, just start now.