You downloaded the MIMOA iPhone app, and have some difficulties getting the app to work? Here’s a 4 step check-list to systematically search the source of the problem you’re experiencing. These tips will help you resolve the most common application issues.
- Are you using the latest iOS firmware on your iPhone / iPad / iPod touch?
- Did you install latest MIMOA iPhone app update on your device
- Try deleting the app, hard rebooting the device, and reinstalling the MIMOA iPhone app from the App Store. You do not need to pay for it twice, you are prompted to download it again for free.
- Do other location / geo-based applications work properly on your iPhone? If not, check your personal settings on your device ….
If none of these tips solve anything, please let us know, and don’t forget to mention the following:
* type of iPhone you’re using + the latest firmware
* the version of the MIMOA app you’ve installed
* are you connected through wifi or 3G
* attach the crash report log files, so we can forward it to our developers
Please send us your feedback. We use it to improve the application. Hopefully we will be able to solve your issues soon. Meanwhile if something changes, we would appreciate it if you let us know.