Brussels-Luxembourg Station is a station in the east of Brussels under the site of the European Parliament in Brussels.
The station was first inaugurated in 1854-08-23 as the Leopold Quarter station but was redesigned with the construction of the European Parliament. It now covers 16,000 square meters and is owned and operated by National Railway Company of Belgium.
Previously above ground on Luxembourg Square, it was redesigned as a subterranean station with the construction of the European Parliament's Espace Léopold complex around it. The same architect consortium responsible for the Parliament, Atelier Espace Léopold, were responsible for the station's redesign. The historic entrance to the old station now forms a public hall for the Parliament.