Chapel of Reconciliation
This oval shaped building is located on the plot of land where the Protestant Reconciliation Church, dating from 1894, used to stand before it was blown up in 1985. It was located on the so-called 'death strip' of the Berlin Wall. The loam community building, which contains an organ loft and a single upper window, has an ambulatory added to the front. Its façade is dominated by a lamella wall. In the back part of the ambulatory, the foundation walls of the predecessing building are visible through a small opening in the ground. The chapel's bells hang in the separate bellcote on Bernauer Strasse.