Pannon Falap Head Office
The head office building designed by Ferdinánd and Ferdinánd Architects stands out from the industrial buildings of the Biatorbágy area. The way it is located is contrasting by itself, on the top of a steep hill, dominating the area below.
The two blocks of the building cut their place with strict lines into the steep hillside. Behind the head office building, which dominates the sight, a warehouse was erected, connected to the main block by a slim bridging element. In the design of the warehouse the puritan functionalist norms of industrial architecture were fully adhered to the 1500 square meter rectangle shaped block. This outside of the warehouse was given a plain white colour and is made of prefabricated reinforced concrete, and a very simple 8-meter high storing room was created inside.