Commissioned to Gio Ponti between 1935 and 1938, this building soon became a symbol of rationalist Milan architecture between the two wars. In the shape of an H with a private opening onto Via della Moscova on one floor, it is ideal for offices with its internal layout, furnishings and external aspect working together in perfect harmony. Externally, the green marble walls and the standardized iron and aluminium locks annonce the expressive clarity and attention to detail that can also be seen on the inside. The complex offers avant-garde, typological solutions (mobile floors with individual work posts) as well as technological ones (controlled heating and inflatable posts), which Ponti took care of paying great attention to detail (from website Yahoo! Travel).