St. Bernardinus Chapel
In 1931 architect Jos Wielders designed this chapel as an extension to the Franciscan Cloister and School by architect J. Seelen. The chapel is located in the main volume and has a hipped roof. The corridor from the cloister, two entrances and the chapel tower are situated on the left side. Together with the small room for praying on the right and the patio in between, they form an interesting and rich composition. The stained glass was designed by artist Charles Eyck.