|function||exposition space, pavilion|
This project used to be the Spanish pavilion for the Brussels World Exposition of 1958, built by architects Ramón Vázquez Molezún and José Antonio Corrales. Their work won first prize, after which the pavilion was dismantled and relocated to Madrid. The abandoned site still exists and the international allure of the ruin can still be experienced. It is considered by experts to be one of the most important pieces of Spanish architecture of the twentieth century.