General Trade School
|function||secondary school, sport|
Four strikingly different structures are grouped around a courtyard. The 1950's building houses the industrial trade school and the Hochschule für Kunst und Gestaltung (College of Art and Design). Also noteworthy are Hans Arps stele in the courtyard, and the stepped pyramid the steps form seats by Armin Hofmann. Spectacular vaulted ceiling in the gym hall.