This project lies at the northern end of the Mile End campus, on what was formerly a railway gravel yard. The northern boundary of the site is formed by the main railway line out of Liverpool Street station, whilst the Regent's canal forms the eastern edge. The project houses approximately 1000 students in 5 blocks. Three almost identical brick clad buildings, located in the centre of the composition, house the majority of the students. The remainder are accommodated in two taller elongated blocks on the north and eastern sides. The northern, 8 storey block (tasked with combating the noise of the railway) features a series of triangular projecting bays or 'flippers', which are clad in a combination of brushed stainless steel and copper. Here windows are triple glazed to fight the noise from passing trains. The eastern block is six storeys high and finished with patinated copper. Tunnel form concrete was used to create the main structures.