An old cookie factory is reused and converted into a centre for performing arts that brings theatre, debates, film and live encounters. Three theatres, drama rooms, rehearsal studios, restuarant, bar and cinemas are all integrated into this former industrial building, originally designed by A. Eibrink in 1950. Part of the old factory was demolished while characteristic parts like the sawtooth roof and the arched roof of the biscuit production hall, were renovated. The main eye-catcher is a colourful mosaic on the fašade of the new wing. Seen from a distance, it spells out 'Verkade Fabriek' (Verkade Factory) in large letters.